Today, I'll hereby officially declare that I will be abstaining from alcohol, abalone and McDonald's.
...
No, I'm not joking. I'm quite serious about it.
...
Reasons. First, for alcohol, I don't really like the taste, and I'm not enthusiastic to have my mind clouded by what I put into my mouth. Second, abalone... I've came to the conclusion that there's nothing delicious about it, and the reason why it's "nice" is because it's expensive, which I thought was rather absurd. Third, McDonald's... well, I never really liked McDonald's actually... I mean, it's expensive and unhealthy, and doesn't even taste nice anyway, and abstinence helps me avoid it.
Above all, for all three, I just felt like it. No particularly strong reason. Just that. Maybe for fun, if you want. But I'm nonetheless serious about my decision.
07 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Don't you have to like something before you can abstain from it?
Hmm... good point. In that case, let's assume that prior to that declaration, I had for an infinitesimal time dt that I had liked alcohol, abalone and McDonald's.
Post a Comment