To those who has yet to know my plans and to those who are not yet bored to death by my repetition of my vacation plans, here they are.
As most of you probably know, I have applied to ANU for SEP. Whether that is going through or not, I will be going to Australia anyway in mid-May (or perhaps even earlier). From that time till the start of the semester in mid-July, I will be trotting around the island on a backpack tour (sort of), exploring nature paths and wilderness tracks. I even have bought a Lonely Planet guide entitled "Walking in Australia".
Before some of you (a particular individual comes to mind) calls me mad and a masochist for "going back to army once more", let me state here that things are very different. How so? Mainly by the fact that it is my own choice (or pseudo-choice, depending on whether I have free will or not.)
16 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It sometimes sounds cool to go on a backpack tour, but sadly, i don't have the motivation for the planning (and probably execution).
Well, if you set general plans and deadlines for yourself, you'll find yourself forced to work out the details.
Post a Comment