The chain of deadlines just ended: tests completed and essays handed in. Now, it's a nice time to take a nice short break, before the mad exams charge in. Oh, and it's literally a chain of exams: my exams fall on consecutive days.
Wah! Like that really extreme leh... I mean, the chances of getting such an exam timetable is extremely low. If anyone claims to have such a timetable, I'd say that he/she did it on purpose.
2 comments:
At least it's not consecutive TIME SLOTS...
imagine:
Day 1 Morning
Day 1 Afternoon
Day 1 Evening
Day 2 Morning
Day 2 Afternoon
Day 2 Evening
6 modules down in 2 days. Not mine though. I would avoid this kind of timetable even before the sem starts.
Wah! Like that really extreme leh... I mean, the chances of getting such an exam timetable is extremely low. If anyone claims to have such a timetable, I'd say that he/she did it on purpose.
Post a Comment