I'm pretty much slacking my life away these few days. In my defence, the end of last week was a bit of a stretch, though it required little effort on my part: Friday was the physics honours year project presentations, and I was hopping from venue to venue trying to catch as many as possible the entire day (Yen Kheng was right in saying that it's like a movie marathon). Saturday was SPS Congress, where I sat through another five hours of presentations. So I was pretty much worn out by then.
Beyond that the tsunami a.k.a. exams are looming near the horizon. This is my most relaxing semester in NUS (of course disregarding last semester at the ANU): 5 modules this semester, and 2 are non-examinable (though doing the presentations was quite some hell to go through; I was thoroughly grilled to death in one of them).
I haven't really gotten down to proper revision yet, but to be honest, it's still a bit too early. My first paper is the 030508, quite nearly halfway into the exam periods. One more on the sixth, and another on the following day, and I'm done for the semester. But the first paper (PC4242 Electrodynamics) is a super killer, and I anticipate that I'd be spending nearly all my time studying for it. Considering that I got 30 for the first test and 54 for the second, there is a dire need for me to get prepared.
Well, I suppose I only have myself to blame to take a module with the super-geniuses of the higher batch and my batch combined.
22 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment