So I've settled comfortably in my lab since the vacation half a month ago, and being a tea-addict, a boiler and the tap in the lab is simply perfect.
This lab basin is pretty much a feature of all the rooms in this block, and the lab being a theory lab does not handle chemical or biological substances so I do not need to fear contamination. So for the past few months I've been happily sipping tea and what other hot drinks I have, until last Saturday when Yeo Ye saw me filling up the boiler using that tap and gave me the what-the-hell-are-you-doing look.
Turns out that these basins are constructed for the use in labs, and thus contain non-portable water.
...
Oh well, at least the water may be rich in protein, just like milk from China.
28 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment