I've been helping out at the SPCA cat shelters for months now. Helping out around the cat cages, I've seen many cats (particularly cute kittens) come and go, but this week the arrivals are so special!
There're this pair of sisters (left: Skylar; right: Peaches) so stuffed with cuteness that I doubt I'll see them by the end of next week!
And the same goes for Casey, this rather uniquely coloured cat. Not only is the silver coat special, she's also extremely vocal, and vocal cats tend to get more attention and chances of getting adopted.
This is Misty, a round-faced chubby cat. She also has a warm temperament. Personally, if I were to choose one cat to adopt, she'd stand a high chance of topping the list!
And finally, this is Miracle. Here, she appeared like a typical local cat, but her name is apt if you look at the photo below:
That's right, her front right leg is missing. According to the SPCA adoption gallery, she arrived at SPCA in such a state. She really warmed my sympathy when I saw her, and it really made me wonder the possibly difficult life she must've lead previously. She is the primary reason for the "specialness" of this week's arrivals!
Oh, by the way, if you're a volunteer and have time to spare, do help out these days because there is somewhat a shortage of help at the moment (probably because of the school exams).
14 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
so cute!
the chubby one looks like garfield!
Heh yeah! Anyway, I took these photos on Saturday. Just now I went over, and Skylar was already adopted! But Peaches was not adopted together... Poor sisters now separated :(
Post a Comment