12 October 2006

A Dizzying Day

The much-feared Electricity and Magnetism test is finally over. Truth be told, it wasn't really as bad as one might've imagined after doing the tutorials. There was one question which I did not know how to do (out of a total of three), but that's not too troubling since I knew it was a challenging one and many others also had no idea on how to proceed.

After that particularly draining 90 minutes test, Yao and I decided to do something rather foolish. We went to Dover Park and played the swing over there... hahaha... What a relieving experience! All those pent-up stress... all gone from the two overgrown children riding sillily on two old-styled swing! (Never mind that we skipped one lecture to do that...)

Well, after that came a rather dry Quantum Mechanics lecture, made a hundred times droughtier by the unexplained malfunctioning of the air-conditioning system. And after the lecture a slight headache developed and gradually swelled until it was pretty bad during the evening. Luckily, the canteen sells Panadol, which eased the throbbing ache (although it took about 20 minutes to subside instead of the 60 seconds claimed).

So here I am, free of headache, and of excuses to sleep early.

Time to continue mugging.

No comments: