And invisible on it, this time, is the flexible lab periods of PC2193 Experimental Physics 1. And of course, the officially-8-but-unofficially-∞ hours a week of revision for my ISM.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ooo I noticed 6 rows in your timetable. I had always thought one week contains 5 days. In this case, are you going to perm camp in NUS already? Not going home this sem?
But anyway, I can still go home on Saturday afternoons/evenings and hang around with the flowerpots at home on Sunday. There's still time for that. However, I'm hoping to move that up to another day in the weekday, though admittedly I don't find it that important. At least this timetable is not as packed, leaving me more time to handle those "invisible" modules.
2 comments:
ooo I noticed 6 rows in your timetable. I had always thought one week contains 5 days. In this case, are you going to perm camp in NUS already? Not going home this sem?
I had always thought one week contains 7 days...
But anyway, I can still go home on Saturday afternoons/evenings and hang around with the flowerpots at home on Sunday. There's still time for that. However, I'm hoping to move that up to another day in the weekday, though admittedly I don't find it that important. At least this timetable is not as packed, leaving me more time to handle those "invisible" modules.
Post a Comment