With what seems like absolute silence from ANU, I'm beginning to turn paranoid, wondering if my faxed reply reached them in the first place. It is already a few days past the deadline. I've tried calling the ANU office, but the coordinator in charge of the exchange programme is away until next Monday. Similarly, any emails will only be answered on Monday.
This is really infuriating. It is really delaying my plans like hell. I don't mind if they take their time to issue the documents necessary for my application of student visa, so long as they confirm my place in ANU. I can always apply for a tourist visa, go to Australia, and then apply for student visa once they sent me the stuff. But now if they don't even confirm my place, it is hard for me to leave because I will be lost over the things I need to bring over.
16 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment