19 May 2007

Starcraft II Announced



... which would explain what's sitting at the "?" on Blizzard's main page banner (it is updated daily starting from the left, selecting a quote from each game).

It was discussed on PlanetDiablo Forum as a possibility to Diablo 3, though I thought it was more likely to be Starcraft 2 considering how long ago Starcraft came out.

As a matter of fact, with World of Warcraft raking in millions for Blizzard, I thought it would be best if they leave the Diablo series alone for now. What could be worse for Diablo 3 to be an MMORPG?

Added 1830: their main page banner has a pretty apt quote which sums up what most fans were thinking!

3 comments:

warhammer said...

Woop, woop, thanks for the update man. felt like cheering too when i saw that clip

Jackson Tan said...

Heh no problem. But don't be too anxious. Blizzard is infamous for slow game releases. But hey, at least we know quality is assured!

Chang said...

It's exciting when I see starcraft II is coming!!!