28 May 2008

One Down; Two More to Go

With quite some relief, last Saturday's Science Open House went smoothly. The SPS Flyer which I had to rewrite almost everything turned out well, and I did manage to find some helpers in the end. And I think we did promote SPS well enough. At least we seem to have gathered more interest than previous years.

But that's one down, and two more's looming at the horizon. First is the Physics Enrichment Camp (for JC kids) this Thursday and Friday. As a experiment demonstrator, it turns out that I've gotta explain, present and assist the students repeatedly for four hours. And then, secondly, next week, the Physics Open House is here, and again I'm the lab demonstrator. Not sure how long that'll last, but I think it's time for me to buy some Strepsils.

And once that's done, I can finally move on to other stuff! More on that later.

No comments: