11 May 2008

So Closes Another Chapter

With the conclusion of my last paper on Wednesday, it's the end of another semester for me... It was busy all the way for me until today, actually, as immediately after my paper on Wednesday afternoon, I went for the SPS chalet that lasted till yesterday.

In any case, the long vacation has commenced, and it feels awfully weird that there is suddenly so much time. The first long vacation after my first year was pretty much wasted on many random and trivial tasks. The second one was spent in Australia by getting there way too early. Now, this one... I do have several things in line for myself, including a few promises I hope I can fulfill.

But I think I deserve slightly more break after a tedious semester (on top of the chalet, of course). My vacation plans and work can start slowly.

No comments: