
When I first saw this, I was rendered speechless. Yao was with me. I showed her the picture. I looked at her; she looked at me. Silence. Even the thermal motion of the air molecules seemed to have turned sluggish.
Okay. Let's get this straight. This is the magazine NUS produced for the Commencement. That cover image was supposed to symbolise our emotions on graduation. But either the cover artist was trying to be sarcastically exaggerating which has failed on me, or this is really chills-down-the-spine kind of cheesy picture which I would do my utmost to distance from.





1 comment:
I think it's pretty obvious - the commencement gown has a secret button, which upon pressing would disrupt local gravity. This effect explains why i) the characters in the poster are levitating and why ii) there are rainbows (due to diffraction caused by distorting of the air density).
Post a Comment