26 September 2006

The Last Post of Mystery and Unknown

Today, the Posts of Mystery and Unknown shall henceforth conclude, for the journey it charts with encrypted words and phrases has entered another phase with the previous entry. Where shall the Mystery and Unknown head to? no one knows, but one can only hope for the best.

Here, for the last time, the posts shall be revisited once more.




200306:

Isn't it wierd, how a simple question can be so difficult to ask?


260306:

Will I ask? If I ask, will it be a positive or negative reply? If it is negative, then is it a conscious choice on the answerer's part?


280306:

The date is the key,
Saturday shall it be.



300306:

Life is like a double-pendulum: its equations of motion are insolvable.

(For those interested, the equations of motion of the double-pendulum are:
Solve them if you can.)

Sigh... And unexpected it was, that the key was lost...


060406:

How busy it is lately for me... is it worth a try, nonetheless? Life's flying past me now; am I left behind?


090406:

The day beckons, yet time is drawing short. The exams are now like a chasm; the cliff edge looms nearer and nearer in each passing day. Would there be time left? Would there be? Just for one?


150406:

Applied the partition function last night. The best I can say is that things went pretty smoothly, except for the presence of an extra term.


230406:

There's this chance, up north. Will it work? Unlikely...


290406:

The time has come for the question...


010506:

A point scored. Now to hope that history does not repeat itself.


110506:

Waiting for the partition function to turn on...


110506:

Next time I have a wish, I shall post it here. It gets granted very quickly.


220506:

Waiting for the partition function to turn on... again.

P.S.: Oh whee... 100th post. I'm such a spammer.


030606:

So far, progress has been steady, and reception to the initiative was warm. While the momentum of advancement has declined as of late due to the consecutive week-long events from both sides, it is projected that the pace will pick up again in the week after next.


180606:

What could be more silly than mistaking a moment of silence for a sign of irritation?


240606:

Smooth is the way of things so far. But sometimes I wonder if the acceptance is truly out of interest or just out of politeness.


020706:

Recent discussions with a friend has led me to doubt what I thought might be a progressively good sign. Sigh... such is the confusing yet inevitable meanders in our lives. Perhaps things have been too artificially smooth...


230706:

Haven't been out (in the mystery and unknown sense) for quite a while... I feel so lonely...


090806:

Uncertainty has given way; there is little doubt now. The question is, when do I make the next move?


260806:

Perhaps I have been a bit impatient... is it too early to take the next step, to make what is probably an unambiguous confirmation?


080906:

Applied the litmus test. It turned out negative for now, but I'm definitely not giving up hope.


160906:

I'm waiting for the answer...


220906:

No comments: