25 September 2006

Poster Presentation and Mid-Term Break

Today's the poster presentation for my SP2172 Project. It's not a final presentation yet (it's mid-sem only, duh!), and it is not graded... it's purpose is to allow us and others to see clearly what we've done so far and which direction we're going into for the latter half of the semester. Nonetheless, I feel some kind of apprehensiveness about it... perhaps it's just me being my neurotic self... maybe it's because I've not done a presentation for quite a long time. Sigh...

And since I'll be in school today, I thought I might as well stay for the entire mid-term break. SPS room's a great place for studying... fewer distractions than when I'm at home. Yeah, I know, it's less comfort too, but heck... I still think I'm better off revising in school. Greater focus, and can ask people questions if I can't understand any concepts.

Heh well, if you're in school in the mid-term break, and grudgingly so, then at least take comfort that there is someone alongside with you.

No comments: