The exams are finally over. And there is an uneasy feeling associated with the non-busyness state I'm currently in. It's probably because I'm not used to this sudden onset of abundant free time, but I believe I'll get familiar with it in no time.
In any case, I won't be that free this vacation... quite a number of obligations to fulfill, and I have a few things in mind to do. So vacation duties include: being a Nobel Exhibition guide, plan and apply for my ISM/UROPS for next semester and draft out a better module list for my ANU exchange.
I also have to refine my SPS report, though I doubt that'll take up much time. An overhaul of my website is also due... gotta get down to work on that. And I've promised myself to find out more about operations in Linux/Ubuntu.
That's quite a lot for four weeks... four weeks of "rest".
06 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment