Feeling pretty melancholic for the past few days. Can't get any work done, and computer games were rather tasteless. There was a desire to lie down and do nothing, yet the guilt of wasting time kept haunting me.
I suppose I have too many things on my mind... my UROPS assignment, my job at the Nobel Exhibition. And on top of that, Yao will be away for a month to Cambodia. I kinda regretted now of committing so many hours to the Nobel Exhibition; I felt like taking a nice break away from everything I'm doing... you know, like heading to some quiet place for a couple of days (like Pulau Ubin).
Sigh... I just hope the dark skies will clear soon.
11 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
When your nobel exhibition thingy end? We plan a trip to pulau ubin for you hor, heh.
Haha, it'll be until close to the end of the vacation period... But I'll probably email the coordinator to say that I don't want to do that much. This is especially true because I did not take into consideration during application that my time will be taken up by UROPS as well.
Post a Comment