10 August 2008

Here We Go...

With somewhat a sombre mood, my fourth and final year in NUS will commence tomorrow. It's kinda depressing to me that my undergraduate life will be over soon, and to be honest I still haven't had enough of them. Well yeah, never mind the lack of sleep and anxiety over school work, the undergraduate life is one hell of an experience, and it's all gonna end soon...

But never mind about that. Despite this being my fourth year, I'm still somewhat "overloading" myself: 22 MCs worth of modules; or four regular modules plus one honours year project which is worth 6 MCs. It's gonna be a step up from my previous semester, and it shall be kept in mind that I have other duties like SPS mentorship and lab demonstrator for the first year lab.

On the bright side, the huge amount of CORS bidding points which I've amassed over the semester didn't go to waste last week. I threw in 3600 points into a maths module and got it for 900 points. That's an amount well spent!

No comments: