15 November 2008

Crazy Semester... Just a Bit More to Go

This semester is hell. Really. Well, it's not so much the modules... I'm taking four on top of my honours project, and they aren't that bad. Tough yes, but not brain-wringing. It's not my project either; I'm making slow but decent progress in it.

It's all because of some little duty of marking lab reports of the first year lab. Man, it kept me busier than any other module or project in the semester. It's really driving me mad. First of all, some of the questions are so ambiguous that all answers can be right or wrong at the same time. And then, some of the answers given are, well, let's just say that it makes me want to stab my own eyes.

And right now, even after lectures are over and reading week started, I can't begin my revision because a humongous pile of reports are waiting for me to be marked, and I doubt I can finish it before the end of the reading week.

Crazy...

No comments: