Let's see... hmm...
261108 0900: PC4130 Quantum Mechanics 3 - moderately tough
271108 0900: MA2213 Numerical Analysis 1 - easy-to-moderate
271108 1700: PC4248 Relativity - masochistically difficult
And they're all together. Wow! What a lengthy mental sprint. And then the final hurdle:
021208 0900: PC3274 Mathematical Methods for Physics 2 - moderate
With all the pummelling the week before, I'd be numbed for this last exam.
On a side note, I've finally changed my calculator. My faithful Sharp EL-546L, which has followed me for nearly ten years, is not up to task anymore. It's still working alright, but the contacts between the batteries must be broken, so it can only function on solar power. Cover the panels and the digits will fade within three seconds. Put it too tedious a computation, it'll do the same.
Now I have a Sharp EL-506W to bring to exams. It's similar to EL-546L, so I doubt there'll be trouble for me to navigate through the buttons. Curious... the newer models have a lower number...
23 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment