Alright, so my exams are over. PC3274 was slightly more difficult that I imagined, but it was nonetheless pretty manageable. I think I'll do well enough in that module, and it doesn't leave a washed out feeling just like what PC4248 did.
But with the exams past and a sudden flood of nothing-to-do, I'm somewhat feeling a bit lost. Sure, there's still my FYP to go, and I'm meeting Yeo Ye on Friday to discuss "holiday" plans, but I really have no mood to get started. But neither do I have the mood to go for an all-out relaxation.
So currently, I'm stuck in a no-progress state of attending conferences (there's a burst of them these few days), catching up on my journal reads, watching Youtube videos and playing some point-and-click Flash games.
I think I'm undergoing a mini-version of that exhaustion Ender faced after the Third Invasion.
03 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment