30 December 2008

Handphone Handicapped

Okay, my handphone is down, but in a funny sort of way.

Ring tone: no
SMS beep: no
Alarm: no
Keypad tone: yes
Can call (and talk): yes
Vibration: sometimes

It appears as if the handphone has two speakers, and one of them is spoilt. And the conked out circuitry affected the mood of the vibrating device.

I'll be getting a new one pretty soon, but till then, do expect some delays in me replying SMSes (since I may not have an idea when it arrives), and calls may find it hard to reach me.

I do have to get a new one soon... I've been oversleeping for the past few days.

2 comments:

The Negative Man said...

My phone "works", but the volume of the ringtone is insanely soft, and the vibration mode is iffy (or rather, I can't seem to detect vibrations if I'm on the move).

Modern phones. Sigh.

Jackson Tan said...

Okay, bizarre thing: it's working again. The speaker's back with this morning's alarm (I still set it coz the vibration on table can wake me up as well). Tested it with outside call to ensure it's not my sleepy imagination.