28 December 2009

Updates on teh Kittehs

Last month I introduced a few special kittehs that just arrived at SPCA, five of them to be exact. Well, with the departure of Miracle the three-legged kitteh two weeks ago, all of them are now in some loving (hopefully!) home.

Admittedly, I was getting somewhat worried that Miracle may not find a family because she may have special needs (like no high steps), but I suppose someone out there must've been real kind.

Oh well, the usual "residents" are still around and some of them are a joy to work with. I particularly like Chase, a black and white adult who had the habit of opening his cage and exploring the roof, at least until SPCA built a grille ceiling and doubled the security of his cage with twine. And of course there's Rita, who shows that the word "bitch" does not belong only to the dogs.



She's a proud one, but has a lovely side as well. I still kinda like her when she's mellow, despite the fact that she has drawn my blood thrice so far.

EDIT (11:08): Just returned from SPCA today. OMG! Rita is adopted! Unbelievable!

No comments: