17 September 2007

Chased by the Storm Clouds

Earlier this June when I first came to Canberra, I had to transit at Sydney Airport. That day it was raining so terribly in Sydney such that my flights (both incoming and outgoing) were delayed.

Then when I went to Thredbo, it snowed! Yay! But there was also rain and sleet. But whatever it was, it was precipitating.

Later, when I went to Batemans Bay, it rained and spoiled the trip.

And when I went to Melbourne it rained as well.

Two weeks ago, when I first reached Sydney, it rained. It was all clear the days before. When I left Sydney, I was told that the weather turned sunny.

And of course, it rained in Gold Coast when I reached there.

I returned to Canberra on Thursday. On Friday, it rained the heaviest I've ever seen in this dry capital.

...

One day I ought to visit some drought-stricken areas.

No comments: