
Oh and that's while I was doing some last minute work to churn out some fancy graphs and nice numbers at the same time. My results are quite insubstantial, to be frank, though fortunately it promises plenty of future work... and by this I mean real future work and not those "future works" used in journal articles that meant the authors were too lazy to do the experiments/workings. Anyway, I managed to add this last colourful graph below into my report which would otherwise be a plain, black and white, and zero image piece of work. There's very little meaning in this graph, but colour and a diagram makes my report brighter, I suppose.

And speaking of last minute research, it wasn't that last minute... I managed to get all I want, including the graph above, by Thursday night. It can't be too late or else I won't have time to write my report. After all, my supervisor, Yeo Ye, has to look through my report draft. Quite frighteningly, the bulk of what I did, he worked them out in just an hour...
So now with the report gone, those tutorials and lab report and all sorts of stuff that I've neglected are coming back for revenge. Hopefully I can get the backlogged stuff cleared by the end of this week. Then next week I've gotta worry about upcoming tests.
Sigh... I miss my ANU exchange...
(In case you're wondering about the title, it just so turns out that my project is on "Post-Markovian open quantum systems".)





No comments:
Post a Comment