The 724 Guards holiday camp: 230608 to 280608
I think I shall have to forgo the former, since the holiday camp
On the brighter side, I may have to fork about $1000 for the trip (after the department subsidy), but I get to collect about $100 for the camp! Not so bad after all!





3 comments:
You sound so happy! Maybe I should take your spirit in my stride and forgo my summer vacations, which could potentially cost up to 500 Euros, and come back for the holiday camp and earn S$100!
Ahhh, srry jackson, i will probably be defering this time round due to internship. Ahhh....
Erm enjoy urself. Hee.
Nakazawa:
Ya you should! Why look at finicky, monotonous temperate forests when you can experience the rich diversity of tropical rainforests?
Currytan:
Haha no worries! But I think you should apologise to Yujian... gotta scramble to put together his rebro team! Ahahaha...
And if we're not having our next ICT in two years' time, it'll flip the other way again...
Post a Comment